[FRIAM] Free Will in the Atlantic

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 13:29:42 EDT 2021

I think it's incomplete to say "perception" or "experience". It's loopy perception, feedbacks. And that implies that its calculation would involve some estimation of limits, convergence, fixed points, etc. And that's computationally distinct from the non-loopy percolation of water through soil.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ