[FRIAM] Free Will in the Atlantic

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 15:10:12 EDT 2021

Hilarious video! But I have to disagree with your flattening of "people to groove with". It's entirely plausible that what people are pointing at in some cases is reflective, another kind of loop. E.g. when my friend says they LOOOVVVVEEEEDDD "The Tao of Physics" and it helped her understand her cancer and how having a good attitude helped her recover, what she's pointing at is not a thing purely outside herself. She's pointing at a social process of which she's a component.

Free will may have a similar social element. I don't know. But it wouldn't imply there was no object to go along with the sign just because the sign points to itself as the object. Graph nodes with self-self edges are not necessarily degenerate.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ