[FRIAM] The God Equation

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Mon Apr 5 15:38:09 EDT 2021

My first evening (1998?)  in Santa Fe was Marcus to my left and you to my
right at Second Street and then the visit to SFI discussing web-based
SWARM. You two are forever dual homunculi of the same creature in my mind
:-)
Stephen.Guerin at Simtable.com <stephen.guerin at simtable.com>
CEO, Simtable  http://www.simtable.com
1600 Lena St #D1, Santa Fe, NM 87505
office: (505)995-0206 mobile: (505)577-5828
twitter: @simtable
z <http://zoom.com/j/5055775828>oom.simtable.com