[FRIAM] Free Will in the Atlantic

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:07:25 EDT 2021

Yeah, I tend to agree. The default position is "no such thing" and the burden is on those making a positive claim. I feel that way about actual infinity, moral intuitionism, natural law, etc. as well. Appeals to common sense and pragmatism are the most suspect, but often the most useful.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ