[FRIAM] Religious Imagination: The Archer

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:44:06 EDT 2021

Steve,

Crumpled as I am, I can still feel what it’s like to hit a top-spin lob with just the right amount of pull.   Have you ever read the tennis scenes in All The Kings Men?

You have a good voice going here.  More chunks, please.

Nick

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/