[FRIAM] murder offsets

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Wed Apr 14 16:17:52 EDT 2021

Yes, both bitcoin and gold mining are very expensive.
Gold mines go down 2 miles down to mine rock that contains 5 gram gold per
tonne of rock, extract the gold in a series of very complicated processes
to take it to Fort Knox and store it deep underground so it can't be
stolen.
Bitcoin uses large amounts of electricity to power the computers to mine it.
And it's all because humanity is too stupid to work out an efficient enough
currency system causing people to seek alternative ways to store value.