[FRIAM] murder offsets

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 10:59:52 EDT 2021

That's completely reasonable. And I admit to having dabbled in *coins. But the larger issue of stocks and flows is more interesting. What interests me most is the use of stocks to harmonize a diversity of flow rates. There, storage is a means to an end, not an end in itself. And it's important to avoid over-reduction into a single (or too few) "materials" that are doing the flowing. The recent ERCOT problem in Texas is a good example. Another good example is water rights across states given watersheds, flood irrigation, etc. <https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/05/arizona-water-one-percenters>

So, the question you're asking (how might "storage" in BTC be less preferable to other assets?) isn't really answerable *without* first discussing what that reservoir is *for*, what end does it serve?

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ