[FRIAM] Fwd: A Theory of (Almost) Everything - IEEE Spectrum

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 08:45:05 EDT 2021

I thought Merle was simply mirroring Eric's argument that a reliance on innovation is fragile. That point seems right to me.

To Gary's point about too many humans:

https://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(21)00305-6

It's difficult for me to imagine a future for intelligent life on the planet without transhumans, whether cyborg or chimera.

--
glen ⛧