[FRIAM] types of knowledge

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:16:21 EDT 2021

It took me awhile to figure out why your post caused me a bit of dissonance. But I think the 2 comments below sharpen it. *Too often*, people take themselves and others too seriously. Once someone's *infected* with the idea that ideas are somehow important, they slip-n-slide into taking abstractions too seriously, including dangerous delusions like "the self", "free will", or "truth".

IDK. I'll always look up to people who do "low level" work more than I will to those who do "high level" work. "High level" work is, literally, unhinged. It can't be taken seriously. And if a few of the "low level" workers are toxic or stubbornly hateful, well, I'll place them right there beside the geniuses who kill themselves or die hating the world because nobody takes them seriously. Good riddance.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ