[FRIAM] Natures_Queer_Performativity_the_authori.pdf

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 12:49:41 EDT 2021

So, I think I am a rationalist, right?  So if anybody is doing pearl clutching on this list, it's me.  So, here goes.

Is rationality the same as rationalism.  You, glen, are patently rational.  Does that make you a rationalist?  I want you to clarify the meanings of your words, remove, to the extent possible, ambituities in how you use them, try to extract the same meanings FROM them that you put INTO them.  That seems rational to me.  Does that make me a rationalist?

Let's start there.

Nick

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com