[FRIAM] On Blankfaces

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 12:44:01 EDT 2021

Nah. That's a syntax error on your part. The Blankfaces lack any ability to restructure the technology. They're Eloi, not Morlocks. What you can do, though, is learn the language well enough to provide workarounds to whatever peculiar structures they have in place. And you can do it all without assuming there's nothing behind their blank face. In fact, it's way easier to hack their system if you remember there's an entire inner universe behind that blank face.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ