[FRIAM] Moral collapse and state failure

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 13:32:51 EDT 2021

Psychologists I know would call a person whose behavior is consistent with
his self description is integrated rather than moral.  "Integrated" is
usually a good quality but not if someone happily describes himself in
sociopathic terms.  Trump is, in my non-professional opinion, an amoral,
narcissistic sociopath.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,