[FRIAM] Moral collapse and state failure

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Aug 10 17:23:59 EDT 2021

Glen writes:

< Some lefties are like me, squawking because they're out of tune and will get to practical action sooner or later. But, yeah, some are just yelling Get Off My Lawn! >

I recall arguing with someone about the tradeoff between health care for oneself or for one's child.   That somehow it is "wrong" to have to make that choice and that one shouldn't have to.   It only is wrong if enough people can be persuaded that it is wrong.   Similarly the climate will happily change and kill as many people happen to be in the way.   There's no Staples Easy button.   No final authority to fix it all.   I think that is starting to sink in after Trump.

Marcus