[FRIAM] (no subject)

David Eric Smith desmith at santafe.edu
Wed Aug 11 16:39:31 EDT 2021

Nicely written article, on a thing we have been looking forward to for a while.

Would be interesting to look at this state under Lorentz transforms, given that it is spatially localized and using Anderson’s asymptotically-total internal reflection to create a specially ordered pattern (if I understood which of the designs was ultimately used).

Quantum computer made of ultra-cold aligned particles in a synchrotron accelerator.

Eric