[FRIAM] ivermectin, nope

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Sun Aug 15 02:28:06 EDT 2021

Nick,

Thanks for pointing out that my message is not very clear. Let me rewrite
it with a change in wording, I hope it's better this time.

I believe that the study that Marcus referred to above ,
https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2021-08-11/ivermectin-no-effect-covid
  ,
is most probably correct.

Help me if I'm wrong. It proves that according to a specific protocol,
there are no benefits against covid  in using ivermectin. Does that mean
that there are no other prophylaxis protocols that include ivermectin that
do give benefits?

I'd like to make sense of what's happening in India. According to some (see
references below), the use of ivermectin is effective against covid in
India. I really don't know how reliable these sources are. Does anyone have
better information? I'd like to know.