[FRIAM] Question 2

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 17:56:59 EDT 2021

I guess it'd be a good idea to look for a new doctor the General Practicer
kind:
Yesterday I had a fucking awful asthma attack while talking to fam.
BLUF: Called my doctors office saying: need a new inhaler, and I have been
asking for them  for ages. the NursePractictioner pulled a well gee the
pharmacy is supposed to blah blah blah
like are you fucking kidding me? I can't fucking breathe and you want to
quote how you'all do shit?
She claimed to send  a request for a new inhaler to the pharmacy. they
didn't have it.  All I got was a bunch of beurocrats going back and forth.

Would a different doctor be a good idea? because that shit is not ok IMO.
IF a new doctor would help. Without prying: hit me up with some
recommendations! ideally they should also do telemedicine (because covid).