[FRIAM] vax v unvax

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 10:04:20 EDT 2021

I appreciate that. But while I'm taking her and her ideas seriously, discussing them calmly while holding a cup of coffee, people who hold those very same ideas are carrying AR-15 rifles and Don't Tread on Me flags while marching around downtown in desert fatigues, claiming they'll break into the legislature later that day.

And I am the bully? ... The world has gone mad.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ