[FRIAM] vax v unvax

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 11:22:29 EDT 2021

Maybe. But we pay her $150 for 3 hours of work. That's $50/hr. She also takes things we no longer want, like my old acoustic guitar, and sells them on ebay. Saves us a trip to Goodwill. So, while tipping her seems reasonable, I feel like we're already treating her quite well. There's a point where giving someone money is, or feels like, coercion.

Renee's bosses, for example, are offering their exhausted employees *bonus* money for taking shifts left open by covid quarantining and otherwise sick/exhausted employees. But they won't hire more people. They (including Renee') think positively about such bonuses. My advice is to tell them to fuck off. "Keep your damned money. What we need are more employees so we don't burn out and quit." But they wouldn't be nurses if they thought the way I think. 8^D

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ