[FRIAM] Medical treatments for some or for all

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Aug 19 18:53:15 EDT 2021

Eric writes:

“I have wondered whether trump in the presidency was like an adjuvant in a vaccine.  Just having the antigen leaves room for highly variable responses, because if you don’t manage the inflammatory response that initiates the immune response, you have only a weak control system.  Trump was so awful in so many dimensions that he triggers inflammation in those who would have remained asleep under Clinton.”

The mask protests like this one..

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/2021/08/19/mask-wars-unrest-flores-pkg-dlt-vpx.cnn

..strike me as something that M. Night Shyamalan could not even invent.   Say the guy at 1:40.
I should be thinking of these folks as my fellow citizens?   Really?

Is it just me or is maybe the “inflammation” getting a little out of control?  For example,
the other day I was driving down a narrow part of the road in my residential area and pulled off to the side to let a car pass that was coming the other way.   He (white middle-aged man) was not signaling, but as soon as I spent five seconds off the side to let him pass he started screaming at me and waving his fist out the car window.   Apparently I had dared to block his driveway.   Is it really that hard for some people to get through their day?

It increasingly seems to me that maybe there is just all this crazy just below the surface, and all that can be done is to keep the inflammation down.

Marcus