[FRIAM] "ZAMM"

Russell Standish lists at hpcoders.com.au
Sat Aug 21 21:43:06 EDT 2021

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 02:49:11PM -0400, thompnickson2 at gmail.com wrote:
> Dear Steve,
>

> You attempt to find ANYTHING of value in ZAMM is touching … no, I mean that.

For my part, I read it nearly 40 years ago, and remember being
inspired by it, but literally cannot remember anything more about
it. One of these day, I'll probably reread it - it is sitting on our
bookshelf - not my copy, that is long gone, probably a library copy,
but someone elses, not my wife's either. But will need to wait for a
more substantial amount of free time - just too damn busy right now.

Dr Russell Standish                    Phone 0425 253119 (mobile)
Principal, High Performance Coders     hpcoder at hpcoders.com.au
                      http://www.hpcoders.com.au