[FRIAM] Eternal questions

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Tue Aug 24 04:51:35 EDT 2021

For anybody interested in a new revolutionary version of how the brain
works, there is a very interesting podcast where Lex Fridman interviews the
neuroscientist Jeff Hawkins. Jeff reckons there are thousands of similar
structures in our brain, each one of these with a model of the world making
predictions. Then a sort of voting system decides what prediction to use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1KwkpTUbkg