[FRIAM] Kill it!

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:05:00 EDT 2021

I'm definitely rooting for the Murder Hornets! Little wimpy bugs need someone to teach them what it means to be a real bug. These hipster bugs in the PacNW are a bit sad ... kinda like the self-conscious nerds so popular in movies and TV lately ... Woody Allen destroyed masculinity. Those bugs in TX and NM, now; those are real bugs ... respectable bugs ... bugs you wanna sit down and quaff a Bud Light with. Apparently, China's doing something right to grow such macho bugs.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ