[FRIAM] Eternal questions

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 16:20:26 EDT 2021

Hm. I guess we're back at the same point we've been several times. I'm pressing for methods by which to *compose* things. You either refuse, or cannot, address how purely intra-body signaling composes to trans-body signaling. *-ception is not monolithic. We can program various types of perception and self-perception into robots. Various organisms entail various types of *-ception. Etc. Until we can have that conversation, we'll never be able to do any useful work.

I suppose we'll have to admit failure again and walk away.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ