[FRIAM] On the: RLY!? side

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 21:37:22 EDT 2021

What can possibly poses people to have a GD tantrum about vaccines.
The cynical of me thinks it's basically a tantrum mixed with deranged and
dangerous levels of trolling. While the "Jedi" side er the small part
wanting to see the best of these GD raving lunatics. It's, frankly, baffled.
The powers that be say put a GD mask on, and thank antivaxers.  What is
pissing me off and just straitup confusing the ever living *** me  is how
does this thinking work? Rejecting a compound that'll keep you healthy? For
me: I (literally) couldn't get in line fast enough! I think I broke my
caregiver who, I wanted to drive me their just in case. Meen while the
other extreme are these people having GD tantrum. It's like: here's
something that'll help you not get this virus,its free and you just need to
get in a line. The first thing they say is: omg! free? why that smacks of
[something they read someplace]. And ma freedoms

Can some please help me get just WTF these people are on, or how the hell
anything about how they think can possibly make any sense?