[FRIAM] On the: RLY!? side

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 19:00:05 EDT 2021

Pieter: YES! thats what I was trying to ask. Personally I think the science
and tech around Vaccinations just rocks. On the human side: It is amazingly
cool what people can do what we decide to do so.
you bring up a good point! I watched youtube videos from people that made
the vaccines. LOL I did need to try to ask for a translation on what it
meant to map the genetics. RNA. mRNA.  And when I learned how safe the
vaccine was. Then I decided I couldn't get in line fast enough. It sounds
like that's the opposite what some people are doing. It sounds like the
hear: this was made using new medical technology, that hasn't neneded to be
tested outside of labs until now. So they basically heard Fear And Doubt.
Which is a shame.