[FRIAM] Eternal questions

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 10:55:01 EDT 2021

Ouch! Dude. No! 8^D You're committing the same sin Nick commits. To say we "are" our emotions ignores the composition, the algebra by which parts compose the whole.

The point is the very high order conscious *attention* to lower order frequencies. Not all is one. There are many parts to organize. How are they organized?

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ