[FRIAM] Epic

Eric Charles eric.phillip.charles at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 10:16:57 EDT 2021

I love this guy!

He had a couple good covers with TV preachers, but I think I really started
to appreciate him with this bid from up in Canada, earlier this year, when
stores were just starting to do the open-close dance. And the reactions by
those standing around watching are awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YPiUtAde2o
<echarles at american.edu>