[FRIAM] Epic

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 17:58:36 EDT 2021

lol that is beautiful.  From what i've read Metal musicians, when "out of
character". Tend to think of humans as, just humans. Probably because they
don't give 2 fs who listens to their stuff. But also  have a low fuse for
aholery. Their's a  viral  video  of yeah it's billie joe Armstrong the
lead of Green day went off on a some "pillow heads" aka the Klan. going to
his concert. Basically he cursed them and asked his body guards and
security to through them out. The ToLongDidnt listen of his rant, even his
tolerance for people has a limits and that's one of them. and it turns out
he turned his rant into a song. I just found out on google.