[FRIAM] Liberal dilemmas

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Aug 30 17:55:25 EDT 2021

I don’t really see what the big deal is in the comic.   Just someone being frustrated in their self-talk.
It seems like you are being very literal.

I would also drop people not wearing seatbelts to the back of the line at an ER.
Or don’t even scoop them up.   I don’t care if people wear seatbelts or not, but don’t make the rest of us pay for their lifetime of being fed through a tube.   Actually I’ve fine for paying for all of this, but the COVID-19 thing is a nice example of stupidity that should have consequences.