[FRIAM] Liberal dilemmas

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 23:01:18 EDT 2021

Jon,

You’ve discovered a nifty new psychological survey method.  Mind if I pass it on to my qualitative psychology group?  If you don’t mind.  Why not all four cells in the table?   A measure of othering.  If I can share it, and you have it readily available, can you resend the link to the cartoon.  Thx.

Nick Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/