[FRIAM] Dumb phones?

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 23:49:08 EST 2021

Sorry for the late follow up. The other reason I was asking was for digital
detoxing, but still being able to have a phone. Or do you know if their's
apps for that? Just thinking off the top of my head: something like the
iphone for on the regular. But then a profile or something on the android
that's minimal leaning.