[FRIAM] Dear Long Suffering Colleagues

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 23:23:46 EST 2021

Sorry,  Frank.  I don’t mean to be standoffish.  I have yet to be that close to a non family member (as we would have to be, going line by line over a text.

Are you sure you read the two first passages TOGETHER. Notice where the I’s appear in the first and where they appear in the second.

The family is throwing caution to the wind over the next two weeks so by mid January I will either be dead or psychologically immunized.  But I hope I will have gotten this thing written by then.

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/