[FRIAM] Song of the Day: Manu Chao - Me Llaman Calle Re: Strawman/Steelman

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Feb 1 12:15:27 EST 2021

It’s a serious problem!   In addition to tagging all of the subject lines with 8 digit alphanumeric codes to inform the reader particular changes in tone and content, I think there really is no excuse for not having complete bibtex references and HTML rendering with tex4ht.   I think MathML generation is even possible through lualatex now!   (I suspect EricS secretly feels guilty he doesn’t do something like this for each and every post.)