[FRIAM] Message to the non-posting 95%

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Tue Feb 2 14:20:38 EST 2021

Hi Nick,

Sorry for the late reply from a non-bloviator. I am very interested in
issues around complexity, but my time is soo limited that I don't get to
everything I'm interested in. I also just developed an AI product
www.truealarm.co.za, it recognizes a human in a security camera feed and
then takes appropriate action) and it does not give me much free time.

Regards,
Pieter Steenekamp
Mossel Bay, South Africa