[FRIAM] Message to the non-posting 95%

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Tue Feb 2 16:52:31 EST 2021

On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 2:18 PM <thompnickson2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sure we would love to hear more about that.  It’s in some sense, the
> Turing test, right?   Any way, any time you have time, short of proprietary
> secrets. Tell us more.

Nick, here's PoseNet, an example of human pose detection and tracking in a
video feed trained using Google's TensorFlow.
  https://storage.googleapis.com/tfjs-models/demos/posenet/camera.html

Takes a bit of time for the neural net to load in the beginning, Give
permission to the camera - all imagery stays local - in theory :-) Back
away from your computer and dance around a bit.Invite Penny into the room
to see multiple person tracking.