[FRIAM] coding versus music

Roger Frye frye.roger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 12:57:39 EST 2021

I agree wholeheartedly. The one computer course I got to take in my senior
year while majoring in electrical engineering and physics saved me from
electrocuting or irradiating myself in a lab. Computer math made such sense
to me that I could enjoy doing the assignments instead of fumbling through
vague theories and integrals.