[FRIAM] mathematics and politics

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 00:15:53 EST 2021

I have to admit that I found the part cute where Navalny stands outside a
soviet-era apartment complex and lets us know that this was the home and
humble beginnings of Vladimir Vladimirovich. As a comparative study, I find
the approaches of politicians in the US and in Russia intriguing, could they
be any further? Navalny,  for his supporters
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGsRTfjuZFA&ab_channel=DWNews>  , must
appear fearless and ready to die for the free future of Russia. Meanwhile,
AOC must appear  freightend and outraged
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut2u-_qYWqM&ab_channel=TheLateShowwithStephenColbert&t=460s>
that aggression will have any part in the future of America.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/