[FRIAM] While walking to get tacos...

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 15:39:49 EST 2021

What you wrote was so close to a poem, I took it as such, at first, until I
read the question at the end.

The short answer is "I don't know!"

Now for the educated guesses:

	1. Albinism is a simple matter, genetically; possibly a one gene
knockout.   So, yes to your question.
	2.  Sun glints off bird's feathers.  Perhaps your bird caught the
sun right?  So, no to your question.
	3.  There are ravens that live south of here, in the Bosque, and up
into the Sangres, called the white-necked or Chuhuahuan Raven.   The
juveniles have a white patch above their shoulders.  So, perhaps, maybe to
your question.

Nick

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com