[FRIAM] Jedi Blue?

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 20:54:50 EST 2021

FWIW, I very much relate to the article. I am a late adopter of cellphones,
still only having a landline and not feeling impressed when I witness those
around me (especially in my school days) *tune in and drop out*. Then,
somewhere along the trajectory of my career with computers, it happened. I
now spend way too much time online, posting to Friam and navigating an
addiction that I can barely admit. Adopting a meditative practice (one that
involves a lot of sauna time and cold plunge time) has done quite a bit to
bring back *some* self-awareness of the quality of my attention at a given
moment. I often wonder, do others find checking in and assessing the quality
of their own attention easier?

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/