[FRIAM] social media influence on XYZ

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 11:19:05 EST 2021

So, in our recent discussion of the GameStop kerfuffle, I felt the abstracted economics was interfering with our ability to see how social media (and population density, generally) is changing all our disciplines. It was especially obscured by the impact of ML on finance. But here's a new installment to the thread:

Evidence of an impending breakup may exist in everyday conversation – months before either partner realizes their relationship is tanking
https://theconversation.com/evidence-of-an-impending-breakup-may-exist-in-everyday-conversation-months-before-either-partner-realizes-their-relationship-is-tanking-154338

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ