[FRIAM] Conditional Association and the "natural order"

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:47:34 EST 2021

As badly as I might do so, it's my goal to fit to the best evidence available, to be well-coupled to the environment ... at least the parts of the environment I'm capable of seeing and responding to. So, if I am the same while working at a dot-com in CA as I am working for myself in WA, then *something* must be wrong. Of course, EricC might make the argument that dot-com life in CA is overwhelmingly similar to self-employment in WA (at least compared to, say, goat herding in Turkey or potato farming on Mars). But I don't buy it. If you behave the same way when, say, drinking 40s with your homies, as you do when, say, interviewing for a job at McKinsey & Co, then you're probably not doing it right.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ