[FRIAM] PM-2017-MethodologicalBehaviorismCausalChainsandCausalForks(1).pdf

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:51:08 EST 2021

OK. But let's say you only have 2 shops in town. And you have A. One shop will convert A into B or C. And the other shop will convert C into D, but not C. Intransitivity of conversion means that if you choose C you cannot ever get D.

I think I can see how linear logic allows for that. But I can't see how that relies on the symmetric monoidal category.

--
glen ⛧