[FRIAM] exploiting the uncanny valley...

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:08:41 EST 2021

Gillian,
I am pretty impressed with the progress Blizzard has made with WoW. While I
have never played it myself[!], a handful of my closest friends meet to play
twice a week. Thankfully, one of them being a pod mate, and so I get to
drink beers with them and talk shit while they fail to dungeon crawl. I keep
trying to get this pod mate to join us on vFriam to chat about a handful of
topics that come up here and where the state-of-the-art appears to be
carried by institutions like Blizzard (network security, team synergy,
etc...).
To commemorate how far things have come since the 90's, I offer this
procession of simulacra. And yes, there /will/ be girls there:
Dead Alewives
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zng5kRle4FA&ab_channel=xhooliganx>
A few of dorks
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAg-ZfpQ0Ns&ab_channel=DavidMisner&t=49s>
[!] Though, I did write an impossibility proof for the Friender minigame
which extends to an accessibility proof for the Shaman Totem puzzle.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/