[FRIAM] A public letter to Nick, cc: any that write here

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 23:13:50 EST 2021

Jon,

I like your idea of a public letter.  It grows out of things Glen has said about the implicit hypocrisy of writing to a person while posting to a list.  I think he is wrong about that, but in a right sort of way.  I think one can have a discussion with one person as a performance before an interested audience without being a hypocrite.   The aspiration is to draw the larger audience in and to see the larger scope of the discussion.

So I will answer as "Nick" if not as Nick.

Please see Larding, below.

Nick Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com>

https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/