[FRIAM] A public letter to Nick, cc: any that write here

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:54:27 EST 2021

I don't think so, no. A conversation in meat space is governed by the laws of meat space, like r^3 pressure waves and such. Our biology [has|is] a (very good) model of meat space. I doubt that our biology has a model of net space at all. Perhaps we're *growing* such anatomy as we speak. E.g. our conversation(s) about causal models and graphs. But my guess is net space is inherently non-intuitive for most animals.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ