[FRIAM] infrastructure and faux-diversity

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:21:37 EST 2021

What went wrong with the Texas power grid?
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/energy/article/Wholesale-power-prices-spiking-across-Texas-15951684.php

I haven't verified the information in the following tweet. But it's interesting.

https://twitter.com/amberwbooker/status/1361495140519587844?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ