[FRIAM] Here's How the Texas Energy Grid Fell Short

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 04:49:50 EST 2021

It's got some nuclear power plants as well. those were/are practically
frozen, along with their oil, coal etc. all of thats an ice cube because
"why would anyone invest in heat and cold protection in west texas?"
Translation they cut  safety corners for profit.  in the meen time a large
amount of the state won't get any power back till at least friday or when
ever the weather their isn't ass.: ie litterrally freezing temperatures.
god knows when that'll be.
Breader, matter-antimatter[not practical yet], and even steam is renewable.
Fusion is as well (sort of). Wind Turbines, while a neet feet aren't
practical they look and sound pretty.
https://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/news/what-went-wrong-with-the-energy-grid-in-texas/

Fisable materials for energy cost a grip still? oO weird  I guess if it
still uses Uranium over Xenon or some other common element.