[FRIAM] infrastructure and faux-diversity

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 11:43:21 EST 2021

Yeah. I'm no survivalist. But it takes almost trivial effort to plan just a little bit for redundancy. Maybe it's having lived off rice and beans for months or having gone camping as a kid. But living without electricity for a week or so doesn't seem that difficult if one's relatively healthy. Beyond a week, I think I'd start to have some trouble. I think CERT recommends 3 weeks of stockpiled resources. But it's difficult for me to imagine most renters achieving that, much less the [food|housing] insecure.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ