[FRIAM] neural/symbolic integration workshop

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 15:15:41 EST 2021

My erstwhile colleagues in causal reasoning developed a taxonomy of graphs
which would arise during the process of executing the algorithms we
developed for learning a graphical causal model from a dataset.  These
involved directed, undirected, and bidirectional edges.  I don't know
whether any of this would be useful in other applications.  One of the most
important categories was a PAG or partial ancestral graph.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505