[FRIAM] PM-2017-MethodologicalBehaviorismCausalChainsandCausalForks(1).pdf

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:43:30 EST 2021

Thanks, Jon.  I will work on this.

One of my first tasks in my causal reasoning job was to write Java classes
and methods and and applet that used them to allow a user to interactively
enter a DAG and then enter pairs of nodes and return the d-separation facts
for each pair.  Chris Meek who is mentioned by Baez defined the task for me.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505